Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal Journal: Back to "Good"

Not sure what happened. They say "it's just a number in a database." I kept hearing that Slashdot was the epitome of "group-think." I'd have thought techies would tend to be more "conservative" in their thinking--but I have to remember that many of them are young and on the left coast.
User Journal

Journal Journal: Excellent! 1

I actually made "Excellent" Karma today. Despite what the Gods of this site say about it, I couldn't help but deliberately try to accomplish this--mostly be behaving myself and not making "snide" remarks, as is my wont.

We'll see how long it lasts.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...