Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 5

    Achievements

  • 22

    Days Read in a Row 2011-07-14

  • Posted a Comment 2011-07-12

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2011-07-13

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...