Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Re:For all the idiots (Score 3, Insightful) 87

I would interpret the AC as not being sarcastic. Updating on any open source operating system has been much, much easier and much more timely than any part of windows for me, but that's just my experience. Not to say that everything is easier in linux, but updates have always been timely, and it doesn't flip out and use all my ram. Bash auto-updated before the slashdot story hit my newsfeed.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...