Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal Journal: WTF? Password reset request? 1

Some jag-off with the IP address of 76.102.205.92 keeps sending password reset requests using my username. I've gotten two of them today alone. Dude needs to lay off or find his own user name...

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...