Add "developmentally challenged"
Producers should've just put Mike Tyson in there. That would have been a blast!
I got an impression that Slashdot is pushing a certain point of view here. What's that about "nonsense" of racial purity? Are you denying that Jews and Gypsies exist? There must genetic markers defining any racial group that physically differs. It is certainly possible to determine the likelihood of person having certain ancestry based on genetic typing.
The article mentions that 70% of Android phones sold in the US pay for MS "license". That leaves 30% that don't? It would be nice to know which brands of phones are those, so people could vote with their dollars. So, if HTC, Samsung, Acer and now LG pay, who is left?
Hitler never had any name like that. His name was always Adolf Hitler. Shiklgruber is a creation of British war propaganda. Please do not proliferate the lie.
Can some one explain this to me. I live in a state that bans the shipment of liquor and wine from other states. How is that constitutional? They are clearly interfering in interstate commerce.
Very true. Traditional TV has no future. It's 20th century tech.
Yet another denier that homosexuality is a desease.
Loitering is another popular charge.
> Air traffic control is ALWAYS in English. Not so. Pilots and controllers are also allowed to communicate in the language of the country in which airspace they are. You think they speak English when Air France lands in Paris?
Memory will be next.
DEMOCRACY - A government of the masses. Authority - derived through mass meeting or any form of 'direct' expression. Results in mobocracy. Attitude toward property is communistic - negating property rights. Attitude toward law is that the will of the majority shall regulate, whether it be based upon deliberation or governed by passion, prejudice, and impulse, without restraint or regard to consequences. Results in demagogism, license, agitation, discontent, anarchy. -1928 United States Army Training Manual
Sony is stuck in the 70-s and 80-s. They had their time. Now they are following old American companies in rebadging stuff made by other companies. Trinitron and Walkman were revolutionary, now Sony is reactionary.
The U.S. Attorney's office in Baltimore confirmed that there have been arrests in a federal investigation into police corruption. Vicki LeDuc with the U.S. Attorney said she can only confirm that there have been arrests of city police officers and it involves a corruption investigation. She declined to say more.
If Americans allow those foreigners to impose their culture then get ready for Sharia in America, it's coming...