* Launchy: I switch from my sitting desk to a standing desk throughout the day. Instead of using a glitchy duplicate Start button, I use Launchy to run things. Now I don't use the Start button very often anymore, even when it's on the screen.
* Dual Monitor, for duplicate task bars. It's glitchy, though. Crashes a couple times a day, but at least it's not a destructive crash. I should write an AutoHotKey script to restart it when it crashes...
* AutoHotKey: There are a few things I use this for, and it really comes in handy to do those little things that make life easier, like cheating in Cookie Clicker. Actually, its primary use for me is to move all my windows from my 2-screen sitting desk layout to my 1-screen standing desk layout with a simple key combo. But, it comes in handy when I need to quickly automate any repetitive task.
* KeyNote NF: It's a hierarchical note-taking app like Evernote used to be. It's lightweight and intuitive to use, although I'm still looking for something that works with mobile and web that isn't heavy like Evernote is now.
* LICEcap for capturing GIFs easily, cleanly, with a small-ish file size. Better than GifCam, and GifCam is pretty great.