I think that my wife was tricked into this one. I'm not sure if it is the same company, but here is what happened to her:
1. Bought Tickets on TicketMaster.com (paid 50% in "fees" - bastards)
2. After she finished paying she was sent to a site where they offered a "free trial" for some kind of discount service. Being that it came after the checkout she just closed the web browser.
3. Company starts billing the card she paid TicketMaster with several months later.
4. We notice the change and have it charged back.
5. They claim we signed up by _NOT_ explicitly doing anything on that page after the checkout. We should have unchecked the "sign me up" and then submitted the form to not sign up.
6. We and our bank disagree and charge them back anyway.
The real kicker is that they never even tried to deliver the login details to their "discount" website to her. I never thought that I could have a lower opinon of TicketMaster, but that did it. Bunch of rat sucking, baby raping, bastards.