...you insensitive clod!
...you insensitive clod!
Both my parents are dead, you insensitive clod.
The Tom Petty back catalog is being made available in 24-bit FLAC as well as several other formats.
I tried reading the article, the screwed up page with all it's toolbars, ads and such kept refreshing after a few seconds and jumping to the top of the page. I was interested enough to go to the printer-friendly link an be able to finish the article.
"Readability" is your friend.
That's to get ETA and other computed information. Plus, higher-end units have real-time traffic and road hazard information displayed.
Don't assume that because you don't understand why someone does something that they are stupid.
Some can do that. The Motion-X GPS app for the iPhone, for example, will allow you to store maps in your phone, so you can still navigate in areas without cellular data service.
But if you RTFA, the problem isn't online vs offline access to maps. It's that the maps are inaccurate.
RSX-11M. Versioning file systems are cool.
You think the terrorists wouldn't be happy just to blow the plane up? They're willing to suicide bomb a market place and kill maybe a dozen people. Making a plane with over a hundred people go ka-boom would be a fine terrorist outcome, even if it were over the middle of Kansas.
At the risk of giving anyone ideas, how would these pat downs and skin level x-rays stop a bomber who has swallowed his bomb? He's presumably a suicide anyway, so why wouldn't he/she? And when the TSA thinks about this, do we get full CAT scans and invasive body cavity searches next?
IBM also previously claimed the title of fastest microprocessor with the POWER6 chip, which ran at speeds of up to 4.6 to 4.7 GHz, and its own z10, a 2008 chip which ran at speeds of up to 4.4 GHz.
I seem to recall that one of the official reasons Apple gave for the switch from Power to Intel was that IBM couldn't/wouldn't deliver a fast enough processor.
The z196 contains 1.4 billion transistors on a chip measuring 512 square millimeters fabricated on 45-nm PD SOI technology.
At what point would we stop calling it a microprocessor?
So cities shouldn't provide water and sewer then?
What means "unnecessary debate"?
Costs too much.
...a new strain of bacteria that may be able to aid cleanup efforts in the Gulf of Mexico.
Lemme guess. They've got a patent pending on it.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.