- They didn't cause significant delays in loading pages. Quite often rendering a page is stalled because my computer is waiting for a advertisement.
- They didn't keep on showing me stuff I searched for and actually already bought over two years ago.
- They didn't block the website I was trying to visit until I click on the small X that they made as invisible as possible.
- They didn't make the content I was looking for hard to read, and hard to find on the page.
- They were not forcing me to take extra steps or actually wait a significant about of time (your video will start in 30 seconds... uh, no. That video will not play at all.)
I have the feeling advertisements are getting more and more intrusive by the day. I whitelisted a few hosts, but if things continue like this, I might have to block all of them.