I pretty much named Joey (wife didn't like it at first, but it grew on her). I'm not particular of her two names, though I can't think of a good name to add to the list.
Currently the options are "Emma" and "Jenna." Emma was going to be Joey's name if he were a girl. Fortunately, he was male, because Rachel on friends named her child Emma a week after he was born. Now it's too popular and trendy for me, so I'm leaning towards 'Jenna.'
What do you guys think? Which would you pick and why?
- Also, any ideas for a girls name would definately help (I've asked this before, I know.... but I'll add more to it this time).
- What I need is a girls name that isn't (white) trashy or a stripper/pornstar name (ie - 'Diamond'). Yeah, "Jenna" is a famous porn actress, but you know what I mean... no 'obvious' stripper names.
- Pretty and fancy, but not too much (ie - "Victoria" is too fancy for my wife). She likes 'cute' names.
- Nothing too exotic (I really wanted 'Zelda' but she absolutely refused.... she didn't dig "Luigi" for a boys name for Joey, either....).
- I'm really not into popular or overused names (ie - "Jennifer", "Jessica", etc...).
Any help is appreciated...