2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
MadTV (the Colbert Report just ended)
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
IHOP, which is probably why I'm at home trying to take my mind off my gut...
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My boss (calling in sick)
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Ethelred? Of course, as I plan on having a small piece of the universe to own once he rules...
9. How old are you today?
10. Favorite drinks?
Dunkin Donuts Decaf with cream (heavy cream, not milk, not half and half)
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nope, and there is little left to dye.
One dog Alex (half German Shepard, half stupid dog), and two kids. 14. Favorite food?
Lately its been "Quaker Steak and Lube" wings, but I'm always up for any type of hot, garlic wings.
15. What was the last movie you watched?
Casino Royale (which kicks ass, kids, no joke)
16. Favorite holiday?
17. What do you do to vent anger?
Kill people........ online
18. What were your favorite toys as a kid?
19. What is your favorite: fall or spring?
Fall, when everything is dying (part of George Carlin's 'football' routine)
20. Hugs or kisses?
21. Cherry or blueberry?
22. Do you want your friends to send this back?
Probably won't read that many more... meme's die quickly with me
23. Who is the most likely to respond?
24. Who is least likely to respond?
Probably someone who hasn't even seen it
25. Living arrangements?
Wife, two kids, and a dog in a house
26. When was the last time you cried?
No idea... probably when my son was born.
27. What is on the floor of your closet?
I don't have a closet (live in the finished basement... next remodeling project will be a closet, though
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you're sending this to?
this isn't an email, but on the list of users, I've known glh since highschool
29. What did you do last night?
I have a stomach bug, and I'll be happy to go into detail if you'd like....