If you install Greasemonkey for Firefox, you can add a script that sets some keyboard shortcuts for Google search. The script works even for the localized versions of Google.
You'll see that each search result has a digit in front of the title. This works only for the first 10 results from a results page, so it might be a good idea to stick to the default number of search results (which is 10).
You can also go to the next page of search results by tying n and go back to the previous page by typing p. To edit the query you have two options: either type e to select the query, so when you type something the query will be replaced, or type a to append something to the query.
A very cool feature is the tab mode: if you type t, the numbers will be highlighted in green and search results will open in new tabs."
Piracy worked for us, Romanian president tells Gates
Thursday, February 1, 2007; 9:45 AM
BUCHAREST (Reuters) - Pirated Microsoft Corp software helped Romania to build a vibrant technology industry, Romanian President Traian Basescu told the company's co-founder Bill Gates on Thursday.
Basescu was meeting the software giant's chairman in Bucharest to celebrate the opening of a Microsoft global technical center in the Romanian capital.
"Imagine: some software/music, say GCC, is released/distributed under GPLv2. People can do whatever they want with it: redistribute it, reuse it in their own source code/music, or whatever. Then GPLv3 comes out. Suddenly the software/music won't work on/play in your hardware/software."
Please comment, I hope I'm wrong."
10) The chute that would have saved you if you were skydiving in a videogame instead of real life
9) The thing that safely brings a soldier from the aircraft to the ground after freefall, if we were in a pretend war
8) The feeling you get when you're dreaming about your last vacation to Tahoe in the summer when you were attached to a large kite being pulled through the air by a boat
7) An error in the space-time continuum that will ultimately lead to the end of all virtual life as we know it
6) When someone's health is improved by, not an emergency medic, but a mirror image of one that appears when the server goes down
5) When you can't even afford to speak to an attorney's assistant, so you consult a virtual one instead
4) When someone dies and comes back to haunt you in virtual realities
3) Virtualization without the use of its legs
2) The psychological investigation into the phenomena that is Tron
And Number One in the Paravirtualization Countdown is...
1) When a vicious website (unnamed) attaches itself to a host and sucks the life out of it"