Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 14

    Achievements

  • 2

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2009-02-21

  • 24

    Days Read in a Row 2014-04-19

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 5

    Years Read 2014-02-01

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...