The original Touchpad has phenomenal sound. Combined with Android can't beat it.
I was lucky enough to get 4 of the 32 gig models.. Still have one sealed in box just in case the one I am typing on now happens to die/break/fall in a fire etc.
Yes, that was a debacle. Initially overpriced so that it couldn't sell then underpriced so that you got one only if you were lucky enough. HP was onto something with the Touchpad, but not everyone was enamored with WebOS. If they were smart they would have ported Android to it and sold it at a reasonable price, maybe $250-$325 range. Those of us smart enough to get one for the hardware specs knowing Android would soon be ported got a great tablet, I use mine all of the time. As far as their latest venture, due to their lack of market penetration up to this point, I doubt consumers will take their offerings seriously and further reviews may doom the device before it has a chance. Who knows, it does seem snappy enough for a budget priced tablet even if the aspect ratio sucks.
There are MANY Visitors to Africa that would certainly be pleased to not have to worry so much about Malaria.
Let The Zombie Apocalypse BEGIN!!!!!
We promise to guard the identity of all sources...We Promise
Always impersonating that guy from MAD TV??
Since I live so close to BNL, ~15 miles, I will be sure to get the first post onto Slashdot about it so the rest of you can prepare to assume the head between your legs position.
Hopefully I can do it within 100 ps..
- Release a game that becomes very popular (See Halo 3)
- Create new maps as DLC(good thing)
- Remove the ability to play previously playable online multiplayer games without purchasing new maps.
- Charge for said maps
- repeat 3 times
- Overhype a Halo 3 disk with 1 extra campaign and 3-4 new maps and charge $60.00 for it, again removing multiplay online options to current players without purchase of said disk. ONLY, worth the price if you never owned Halo 3. Unfortunately the Majority of ODST owners already owned Halo 3.
Thankfully I took the advice of an honest reviewer about that suckfest ODST was for the price and waited until the 3 extra maps came out as DLC for only 800 MS points.
It is one thing to look towards DLC (Downloadable content) for extra revenue, but to strong arm your customer base into this is just wrong.
Link to Original Source
Link to Original Source
Lest we forget....
6) Start wars with other religions.
You can easily get Zynga Games to convert Mafia Wars into SimChurch!!!
1) Do deeds
2) Invest in expensive buildings
3) Collect money, tax free of course
4) Grow mafia, erm followers
Mod Parent Up!!!
Actually Dr. Daines himself refused to get the vaccine.
This is the same Medical Professional requiring other medical professionals to get vaccinated.