When was the last time a Rebublican read a science book? First, carbon dioxide is a heat trapping gas. It absorbs infrared and converts to kinetic energy. This is the basis of IR spectroscopy. Alternatively, read about the planet Venus. Then, burning fossil fuels will dump carbon dioxide that has been fixed by living things over the last 500 million years. That is why they are called fossil. Putting that together, things are going to warm up if we keep burning the fuel. I dont need a Phd to figure that out
No fucking way is MSNBC equally bias to Fox. =Smidge=
I agree. They are falling behind. They need to be more competitive. Just look at the election
If some chinese person emailed you classified chinese tank plans and you published them on your website for the public to see would that make you a spy? unless you're in china, no, it would not.
I wouldn't exactly want to a trip to see the Great Wall of China after that. Some people call that spying and some people would do everything in their power to punish it.
The Taliban offered to try bin Laden if the US could provide evidence.
If you believed that was sincere, then I have a bridge to sell you.
Well, I grew up under US occupation. I get to say what I want when I want. I worship what I want when I want. I have enough security that I don't have to worry about being gun down in the street. I can go into a supermarket and buy just about anything I can think. I can make enough money to support my needs and even indulge in some excess material gain. At the end of the day, I even have time for a hobby or extra academic pursuit. Basically, I am free to be the person I want to be and enjoy doing that for a whole lot longer than any Afghani can. I didn't have a choice where I was born. I am sure lucky I was born here.
If I live in a utter shithole and the world's wealthiest and strongest nation decided dump a shitload of cash into my country because religious zealots who rule my life with fear and brutality wrongly figured that they could attack that country with impunity, I would do everything I could to advantage of that situation. I would take their money and build something, I would learn everything I could from them, and I would seriously question how things were done in the past. The way afghanis did it before brought about 30 years of war, poverty, and brutality and turn Afghanistan into an utter shithole. I would hope to make it better.
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.