Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Facebook

Submission + - Facebook: Legal Action Against Employers Asking For Your Password

An anonymous reader writes: Facebook today weighed in on the issue of employers asking current and prospective employees for their Facebook passwords. The company noted that doing so undermines the privacy expectations and the security of both the user and the user's friends, as well as potentially exposes the employer to legal liability. The company is looking to draft new laws as well as take legal action against employers.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...