Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Subject Datestamp Replies Score
Re:I can give input there!  Tuesday February 02, 2016 @02:06PM 1 3
   attached to Video Game Cheaters Outed By Logic Bombs
Re:Isn't this what --preserve-root is for?  Tuesday February 02, 2016 @02:20PM  2
   attached to Running "rm -rf /" Is Now Bricking Linux Systems
Re: Trust Us, We're the Government  *Wednesday January 20, 2016 @04:24AM 1 2
   attached to UK Voice Crypto Standard Built For Key Escrow, Mass Surveillance
Three words : content addressible storage  *Saturday January 16, 2016 @02:17PM 3 3
   attached to Anti-Terrorism Hypothetical: Bulk Scanning of Hosted Files?
$4B investment in laying off 2% of US Workforce  *Friday January 15, 2016 @11:31AM 6 3, Informative
   attached to Obama Proposes $4 Billion Investment In Self-Driving Cars
Re:I've got good news!  *Wednesday January 13, 2016 @08:14AM 1 3
Re:You don't say?  *Wednesday January 13, 2016 @08:12AM 1 2
   attached to Consumers Expect Their Cars To Become Mini Data Centers
Re:Summary of report  *Wednesday January 13, 2016 @04:29AM  3
Re:Summary of report  *Wednesday January 13, 2016 @04:28AM 1 2
   attached to Preparing Countermeasures For Terror Attacks Using Drones
Re:Perfect Storm  *Saturday January 09, 2016 @10:48AM  2
   attached to ESP8266 Basic Interpreter Lowers IoT Entry Bar For Amateur Programmers
Re:Not my money, yet  *Monday December 28, 2015 @06:50PM  3
   attached to Star Wars Pulls In $1 Billion At Record Speed
Re:Version control?  *Monday December 21, 2015 @09:28AM 1 3
   attached to Juniper's Backdoor Password Disclosed, Likely Added In Late 2013
Re:Seems like Microsoft don't learn from mistakes  *Saturday December 19, 2015 @08:25AM 2 5, Insightful
   attached to New Outlook Bug Doesn't Require Users To Interact With Emails To Be Compromised
Re: Wow.  *Saturday December 19, 2015 @07:34AM 2 2
   attached to 12-Year-Old Sikh Boy Arrested In Texas After Bringing a Power Bag To School
Re:won't work as well  *Tuesday December 15, 2015 @05:01AM 1 2
   attached to Oculus Founder Says Rift Can Match Valve's 'Room-Scale' VR
Re: This hurts privacy rights. Defending Crimina  *Sunday December 06, 2015 @06:39AM  2
   attached to New Software Puts License Plate Scanners Into Citizens' Hands
Well, that's the end of upgrades  *Thursday December 03, 2015 @06:25AM 2 2
   attached to Airbus Patent Shows Modular, Removable Aircraft Cabins
Re:Welp  *Wednesday December 02, 2015 @04:35PM  2
   attached to Zero-Day Bugs In Numerous Modems/Routers Could Compromise Millions of Users
Re:I guess I'm the only one who likes Thunderbird?  *Tuesday December 01, 2015 @02:38PM  2
Re:Great idea!  *Tuesday December 01, 2015 @02:35PM  2
   attached to Mozilla May Separate Itself From Thunderbird Email Client
Re:Will others follow suit?  *Tuesday December 01, 2015 @12:31PM  2
   attached to Google To Drop Chrome Support For 32-bit Linux
Re: Don't pirate software  *Thursday November 26, 2015 @05:00PM  3
   attached to Czech Judge Cuts Deal With Software Pirate: Get 200K YouTube Views Or Pay Huge Fine
Re:how big is "large"?  *Thursday November 26, 2015 @08:56AM  2
   attached to Scientists Produce Graphene 100 Times Cheaper Than Ever Before
Re:10 years is not enough  *Tuesday November 24, 2015 @05:01AM  2
   attached to Fake Bomb Detector, Blamed For Hundreds of Deaths, Is Still In Use

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...