- Minimum number of cars on the road/company.
A problem that solves itself if you permit anyone to perform as a taxi.
- ratio of handicap accessible taxis.
That actually seems useful. Could better be served by handicapped-specific public mobility services, however.
- standards of cleanliness.
That must be nice. No taxi I've ever been in has been clean. Some have been not too nasty.
False everywhere in the world.
- driving record checks
- criminal record checks
- frequent vehicle inspections
Everyone should have these based on mileage
- professional driver's licenses
A scam to produce revenues