Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 29

    Achievements

  • 27

    Got a Score:5 Comment 2015-03-28

  • 27

    Days Read in a Row 2010-05-23

  • Days Metamoderated in a Row 2010-06-02

  • The Tagger 2009-03-29

  • The Contradictor 2010-09-12

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Comedian 2009-03-27

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

  • 10

    Years Read 2014-08-18

  • Spent All My Mod Points 2010-04-04

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...