Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 2

    Achievements

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-28

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...