Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Microsoft

Submission + - Microsoft's Penis Song Faces Stiff Criticism at NDC (pingzine.com)

Deekin_Scalesinger writes: “I got the skills to impress, I’m a computer genius. The words “Micro” and “Soft” don’t apply to my penis,” beamed the vocals of a bubblegum dance song during an entertainment break at the annual conference last week. Meanwhile, the lyrics were flashed karaoke style in the front of the stage for the crowd to sing along to as dancers moved to the beat erratically.

The performance itself was given by the dancing Windows Azure girls.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...