internet != the Internet
The "I" is capitalized in "The Internet."
As much as I do not like Harper, he was elected under the rules. Even if we assume the robocall, etc. stuff happened as alleged, it wouldn't necessarily be enough to take away from his majority government.
11 less seats (166 won, 155 needed) and he would have lost his majority government. He wouldn't "necessarily" have lost it, but there's still a damn good chance he would have.
Where is your imagination now? Exactly where are you going that is going to require you to go 100km/h?
- Doing remote backups to/from a friend's house.
- Accessing files from home as if they were on your local machine.
- Synchronising your music from your computer to your phone from the airport before you flight leaves.
- Letting MULTIPLE people browse your photo gallery on your home server's website.
- Uploading youtube videos in seconds instead of hours.
Intead of asking "what do you need it for" ask "what could you use it for". People don't demand it because servives don't use it beceause people don't have it because people don't demand it.