Buyers should ask themselves why anyone would sell a money printing machine. If it was profitable they're going to use it for themselves, or use it until the bitcoin difficulty gets just to the point where it's marginal and sell it.
If there's a Boston-type bombing, they would want to shut down cell phones in the area. That might even be a legitimate use, but next they'll want to use it preemptively around the President, then at the Superbowl.... and suddenly we've got tyranny.
What would the govt of some place like Egypt have given for a phone kill switch?
2. If you're in the 5am block and the rest of your camp is in the 4pm block, how are you going to break camp?
3. How are you going to enforce this? Needs people to do so.
4. What do you do with people who don't want to participate in the license plate lottery? Again, requires more people and a place to put them.
5. Still will have the problem of people who think they're special with exceptions as to why they need out now, why they missed their window, or why they should be allowed in a different time slot. This takes people and slows things down.
1. It's not a rover if it never moved, and
2. It was never deployed, so technically it was never on the surface of mars itself.
The Mars-3 probe did at least enough to count.