It's funny that you blame America for invasion.
1) North Korea with china invaded south Korea.
2) France asked America to help in Vietnam which we did.
3) reagan tried to stop massacre in Libya, but showed yellow belly when we were attacked.
4)we did go into Panama but only to stop noreiga. We also invaded Grenada to stop a coup that had ussr, North Koreans, and Libyan soldiers helping
5) at end of cold war, we, as part of UN, stepped into eastern Europe to stop the genocide that was going on.
6) as part of UN, we stopped Iraq invasion/occupation of kuwait
7) we invade and leave Afghanistan ( too early ) to take out AQ for bombing America and European targets
8) we unfairly invade/occupy Iraq.
9) we reoccupy Afghanistan to help their gov. Stop Taliban.
10) we help Europe invade Libya, but we had to be pushed hard to do it.
11) we were going to go into syria to stop their chemical weapons but Russia, china Europe, and GOP push Obama to accept a deal in which Syria/Russia announce all chem plants and will destroy them
12) ISIS formed and America staying out. Then ISIS captured chemical weapons that Russia/Syria said that they did not have. So we start supporting various groups, with Europe pushing America to invade.
13) Russia invades Crimea, America does nothing.
14) Russia invades Ukraine and then America pushes Europe for sanctions.
15) America pushed for sanctions on Iran to get a nuke deal. However, middle East and many European not happy with deal.
And yet, other than second invasion of Iraq, America has only responded to events that others did. In many cases, it was Europe pushing America that lead to military actions.