Your continued attempts at deflection continue to amaze. First you attack the source I cited (I could have picked one of many, NRO seemed the least controversial. Clearly though you didn't click on it as it has a YouTube video from CNN where the quote I was mocking was uttered), now you speak about 'surveys' and call comments like the above just 'speculation or thumbnail estimates'... why don't you try doing what ScentCone did above... offer some specifics?
Allow me, lets consider the terrorists who hijacked the two aircraft that ran into the World Trade Center with some quotes from their Wikipedia pages about their education or work history:
American Airlines Flight 11 – One World Trade Center
- Mohamed Atta - ibid
- Abdulaziz al-Omari - "attained a degree from the Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University"
- Wail al-Shehri - "After graduating from Abha teachers college in 1999, Wail al-Shehri took a job as an elementary school physical education teacher at the Khamis Mushait airbase."
- Waleed al-Shehri - "Studying to become a teacher like his brother", left to go see a faith healer. Later, "Waleed later served in the security forces at Kandahar International Airport with Saeed al-Ghamdi."
- Satam al-Suqami - "Suqami was a law student at the King Saud University"
United Airlines Flight 175 – Two World Trade Center
- Marwan al-Shehhi - "was admitted into a military scholarship program that allowed him to continue his education in Germany", later "Marwan returned to Hamburg to study shipbuilding"
- Fayez Banihammad - "Banihammad left his family to pursue relief work"
- Mohand al-Shehri - "Shehri was a former college student who dropped out after failing his courses"
- Hamza al-Ghamdi - no mention
- Ahmed al-Ghamdi - "Ghamdi quit school to fight in Chechnya against the Russians in 2000"
As we see, most of these men had some level of education beyond grade/high school. Many pursued college, some graduated and worked, some dropped out, either to go fight, or more often because they struggled academically.
I'd bring up the other two planes... but I think you get my point.
I shall now wait for your next attempt to move the goal posts.