Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Comment Thanks (Score 1) 1521

Rob, not much to add here other than to say thanks for everything. The rise of Slashdot aligns almost perfectly with my own development as a technologist, and it's probably not too much of an overstatement to say that without Slashdot I might not have learned about Linux at a time when I could use my knowledge to impact my career path in the way it has. The site your nefarious little cabal created made for some of the most productive time wasting of my life. Thanks.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...