How to beat polygraph
"The Lie Behind the Lie Detector
The dirty little secret behind the polygraph is that the "test" depends on trickery, not science. The person being "tested" is not supposed to know that while the polygraph operator declares that all questions must be answered truthfully, warning that the slightest hint of deception will be detected, he secretly assumes that denials in response to certain questions -- called "control" questions -- will be less than truthful. An example of a commonly used control question is, "Did you ever lie to get out of trouble?" The polygrapher steers the examinee into a denial by warning, for example, that anyone who would do so is the same kind of person who would commit the kind of behavior that is under investigation and then lie about it. But secretly, it is assumed that everyone has lied to get out of trouble."
A collection of documents about polygraphs (lie detectors), including how to beat the polygraph:
- The Lie Behind the Lie Detector by George W. Maschke and Gino J. Scalabrini. A must read;
- The Polygraph and Lie Detection. A report by the U.S. National Academy of Sciences highly critical of poygraphs;
- Department of Defense Polygraph Institute Interview & Interrogation Handbook;
- Department of Defense Polygraph Institute Law Enforcement Pre-Employment Test examiner's handbook;
- Administration guidelines for the "Test for Espionage and Sabotage" counterintelligence-scope polygraph screening format;
- U.S. Army Criminal Investigative Command "Forensic Psychophysiological Detection of Deception (PDD) Policy and Procedure Manual."
Fuck FBI, NSA, CIA, use these, infiltrate and leak their shit to world.