Used to be that in a democracy we will weight the facts and then vote on a decision.
Huh? That's never been the case.
the world's aircraft are responsible for roughly 2.5% of global carbon dioxide emissions
All human activities contribute only 3% of global CO2 emissions; the other 97% are natural. Buried deeply in a footnote somewhere is that they are talking about *ANTHROPOGENIC* CO2 emissions which means that aviation is actually responsible for only 0.075% of global CO2 emissions. These political activists should really stop lying.
The U.S. started mortgaging its future during the Reagan era, but it was the two Bush presidencies that did the most damage.
Obama has run up more debt than all previous presidents in history COMBINED, including both Bushes, and he still has two more years to go. Do you have any criticism for him?
Step 2: There is no step 2.