Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 13

    Achievements

  • Got a Score:5 Comment 2013-10-30

  • 25

    Days Read in a Row 2013-11-07

  • The Tagger 2010-12-07

  • The Contradictor 2011-06-10

  • Posted a Comment 2011-03-15

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2011-05-19

  • 5

    Years Read 2015-03-25

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...