Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
As for sunk costs - terms can be discussed , venture capital can be found, even now, if they're having idea and half-assed implementation - they'll get funding to replace facebook ties (what are they, anyway ? authorization ? storage ? publishing ? ) with solutions of their own, then - marketing campaign and true profit in a year or two. They'll lose independence in the process, but that's the price.
And one more thing - never, ever expect users to be grateful or pleased. I work for company developing and producing Web-based MMOs, and one thing I've learnt over years is - even if you'll hire hookers to give every male player in your project one head job - the only thing you'll listen from them is "why only once ?" - they are lazy, stupid and greedy.
"tr" for top rated videos
"mr" most recent videos
returned a most recent clips list. The right side adsense block showed only one ad. It was Microsoft.com's advertisement.
My next try was. Putting some html codes in search query...
<a href="#">some</a> was the value for search_query It returned as below http://youtube.com/results?search_query=%3Ca%20
Ok they know URL encoding...
Video results for ''
No Videos found for ''
I know it should not have any results. LOL Google showed me two adsense blocks for "No Videos found" page. First advertisement from Microsoft.com. And IBM, citifinancial & naukri.com are the rest. That page had the two adsense blocks. Each of them had Microsoft.com's ad at least once.
Google keeps showing advertisements in YouTube for nothing. Content relativity of Adsense is 0% in YouTube. For example
1. Embedded system developer (Microsoft.com)
2. IBM Business innovation (ibm.com)
3. Share outlook with a team (publicshareware.com)
4. Easy loans in India (citifinancial.com)
5. Top companies hiring now (naukri.com)
6. Great offer on Windows Xp (Microsoft.com)
See the relativity of ads and page content ("No Videos found") LOL
What I realized from YouTube is,
1. They never care about GET method values
2. They show adsense everywhere.
3. They Love Microsoft.com's ads overmuch.
4. Some important pages like "Most recent videos" and "Top rated videos" will not have
5. The ad blocks without Microsoft.com's ads. LOL Google loves Microsoft's money.
6. Google likes Microsoft's money through Youtube
(See the Attached Images )"
This article shows an easy way to view the output of all 57 HTTP Response Codes and ErrorDocuments on Apache!
For instance, if you request a file that doesn't exist, a 404 Not Found is issued and the corresponding ErrorDocument is served with the 404 Not Found Header.
Has the first list of all 57 HTTP Status Codes recognized by Apache. Also has the first list of the source-code and headers sent by Apache for all 57 ErrorDocuments
This is one of, if not the absolute coolest Apache tricks I've ever seen!"