Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!
We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).
You want to integrate that with a library you wrote while learning F#. And you want to tie it all together with a WCF service in C#.
Yes, because a beginner programmer needs to do that....
- Exiftool: A command-line application that can read/write almost any kind of metadata contained in almost any filetype
- Imagemagick: This and similar software like GraphicsMagick is a full-feature toolkit for displaying, converting and editing image files.
- Irfanview: Like Imagemagick but faster, although it has much fewer features.
FFMpeg: For video files
- VLC: For audio and video files
- Aspell: A command line spell checker
- Google Static Maps API: A URL with coordinates, markers, zoom levels and other options to show a custom map from Google Maps. (I just uncovered this: no need to learn KML!)
Less useful but still useful are command shells. These provide file management mostly. I believe some of them may allow for sending and retrieving email messages. Also useful but less accessible and with a steeper learning curve are software with APIs and scripting. Examples would be Visual Basic for Applications in office software and groovy scripting for Freeplane. What else is out there?"
3D Studio 1.0 (DOS) was awesome at 640x480!!!!
In order to access your Account(s) through online banking, you must agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement (which includes this E-sign Consent). You consent to receive the Agreement electronically, including any update or amendment to the Agreement that we make from time to time, by clicking on the “I Agree” button below.
In order to review the Agreement in electronic form, you will need a personal computer, tablet or other electronic device and the ability to download and print. Your computer must have an operating system from Microsoft or Apple that is generally supported in the marketplace by the software developer, and a browser of your selection supported by your operating system that can successfully access and interact with normal online banking functionality, including the ability to transmit and receive financial information through encryption software typically used in the banking industry. We currently support recent versions of the following browsers: Internet Explorer®, Mozilla Firefox®, Google ChromeTM and Safari®... Failure to accept will prevent your future access to Online Banking"
Link to Original Source
Link to Original Source