Here's my "Are You Fucking Kidding Me"(tm) list.
1) Employees at the agency that is chartered to be the most secretive agency the US government has is telling the press they aren't happy?
2) They want the President to visit because they've been doing their jobs, and it made the news?
3) They want a pitty party because a contractor has been leaking information? The fucking NSA? Let a contractor leak anything? They let a contractor walk away with classified documents? How is he still alive?
4) Are they not being paid for their jobs?
5) Were they under some insane misconception about what their job would be when they were hired? It's one of the largest intelligence agencies in the world. What did they think they were getting hired for? Play solitaire and collect paychecks?
This story makes me think that next week we'll be hearing about massive layoffs, and new openings with the agency.