It just seems like this bill rewards those who are rich and were environmentally irresponsible over the last 10 years.
I'm not sure about the rich part, but wasn't every american who bought an american car over the last 100 years environmentally irresponsible?
Although this programs borders on protectionism, it is can be a good way to give an incentive to US mfgrs to build cars the way the japanese have the past 25 years.
Well. If they are small they can fit on a bike. Just add one seat on the steering wheel and one on the bagagedrager.
When your kids are 4/5 they can ride their own cycles, which has the advantage of them getting some exercise as well.
For the ages 3/4 you can buy a trailer for your bike to put the kids in.
Anyway, plenty of options there...
Oh. absolutely no coincedence with IBM there then...
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.