Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Sam And Max May Be Wiibound 66

1up reports that fan outcry to Nintendo may result in Sam and Max on the Wii. From the article: "Telltale contacted 1UP last Friday, letting us know gamers can stop pestering the company, as Telltale received a call from Nintendo earlier that afternoon. 'They took notice! We got a phone call from Nintendo this afternoon. We'll take it from here - please don't email them anymore!,' said Telltale's Web Coordinator Emily Morganti to 1UP, who also wrote the original blog asking gamers to begin virtually rioting."

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...