Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 14

    Achievements

  • Got a Score:5 Comment 2009-02-21

  • 24

    Days Read in a Row 2009-03-08

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • The April Fool 2009-04-02

  • Had a Comment Modded Up 2009-03-27

  • 5

    Years Read 2015-07-20

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...