Please create an account to participate in the Slashdot moderation system

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Java Is Open Source

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...