Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
  • 3

    Achievements

  • Posted a Comment 2009-02-20

  • 2

    Member of the 4 Digit UID Club 2009-03-27

What are these achievement things?

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...