Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
User Journal

Journal Journal: Voting down submissions

I've just gone to the firehose and voted against a couple of submissions.

One was about E-skills report that IT Degrees not meeting the needs of employers. It linked to The Chronicle Of Higher Education, not the original report.

The other was about Browse and Search, this time linking to a CNN news story.

If you want the kudos of submitting a story to /. link to the horses mouth.

Slashdot Top Deals

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...