Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror

Slashdot videos: Now with more Slashdot!

  • View

  • Discuss

  • Share

We've improved Slashdot's video section; now you can view our video interviews, product close-ups and site visits with all the usual Slashdot options to comment, share, etc. No more walled garden! It's a work in progress -- we hope you'll check it out (Learn more about the recent updates).

×
The Courts

+ - Finnish court accepts e-voting result, 2% lost

Submitted by Nailor
Nailor (999083) writes "Helsinki Administrative court accepted the municipal voting result despite the fact that 2% of votes that were cast were not counted at all. Court noted that the e-voting machinery has a feature, that should be considered as an issue . However, it also noted that "a little over two percent failure rate can not be considered as such as a proof that the voting official would have acted erroneously". Does this mean 98% of votes is enough to figure out what the rest 2% vote? Electronic Frontier Finland has a press release about the court decision (in Finnish)."
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Finnish court accepts e-voting result, 2% lost

Comments Filter:

Is your job running? You'd better go catch it!

Working...