Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Hardware Hacking

Submission + - Blind Accessibility, VAXen, and BSD

Mortimer.CA writes: The most recent BSDTalk (#143) has an interview with Deborah Norling (who's blind) where she talks about: command-line accessibility, documentation quality, using (serial port) Braille and speech systems on old PDPs and VAXen/s, GUI screen readers, and SIMH.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Blind Accessibility, VAXen, and BSD

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...