Catch up on stories from the past week (and beyond) at the Slashdot story archive

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Networking

Submission + - Comcast blocking www.google.com? 1

nate.sammons writes: Several times in the last few days, my comcast line has given me a "Connection reset" error when connecting to www.google.com. Now, every other site I've tried works, including mail.google.com, news.google.com, etc. However, any attempt to connect to www.google.com gets me a connection reset error. When this happened the other day, it eventually just went away. So-far tonight it's been about two hours.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Comcast blocking www.google.com?

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...