Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Music

Submission + - OiNK Busted!

An anonymous reader writes: According to slyck.com "In what is being touted as a victory against the "biggest source of illegal pre-release chart albums", the IFPI (International Federation of the Phonographic Industry) concluded a joint two year investigation that has lead to the dismantling of the popular BitTorrent site OiNK. British and Dutch police coordinated their efforts which led to the arrest of the site administrator in the UK, and the seizure of OiNK's servers in Amsterdam." more here: http://www.slyck.com/story1605_OiNK_Busted
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

OiNK Busted!

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...