Become a fan of Slashdot on Facebook

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Hardware Hacking

Submission + - 250,000 iPhones bought to be hacked (nytimes.com)

8tim8 writes: In the middle of a New York Times article on Apple's recent sales strength, this line appears: "In response to analysts' questions, Timothy Cook, Apple's chief operating officer, acknowledged that as many as 250,000 iPhones had been purchased but then not activated for service with AT&T, Apple's exclusive wireless partner in the United States." I knew that some had been bought to be opened up, but a quarter million of them?
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

250,000 iPhones bought to be hacked

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...