Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
AMD

Submission + - Dell and AMD, One Year Later

Anonymous writes: One year in to his relationship with AMD, Michael Dell seems pretty satisfied, according to his remarks at the Citigroup technology conference. Key quote: "It is simply unacceptable for a company of Dell's size to only have one of those choices. So we have quite a complete spectrum of both 'A' and 'I' flavors and we'll continue to do that." He seemed to have given a thumbs up to Barcelona.
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Dell and AMD, One Year Later

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...