Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Education

Submission + - 12 IT skills that employers can't say no to (computerworld.com)

Lucas123 writes: "There are more IT positions open right now than recruiters can fill, according to a Computerworld story that lists the most desirable IT skills. 'The market for IT talent is hot, but only if you have the right skills. Take a look at what eight experts — including recruiters, curriculum developers, computer science professors and other industry observers — say are the hottest skills of the near future.'"
This discussion was created for logged-in users only, but now has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

12 IT skills that employers can't say no to

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...