Follow Slashdot stories on Twitter

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Microsoft

Submission + - Users force Dell to resurrect XP

jakosc writes: The BBC reports that Dell continues to respond to feed back from their ideastorm website, and has restarted selling new PCs with Windows XP installed on them, reversing a January policy decision to abandon XP for Vista. The article quotes from analyst Michael Silver, 'This is really odd. On new PCs, consumers usually do want the latest and greatest.'

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...