Want to read Slashdot from your mobile device? Point it at m.slashdot.org and keep reading!

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Networking

Submission + - Comcast Routing Messed Up

An anonymous reader writes: As of 20:00 PST, Comcast customers are experiencing issues getting to sites such as Yahoo! Mail, Flickr, and various other sites, i.e. those hosted by The Planet. The problem appears to be different for each user, and changing DNS servers does not solve the issue. Comcast Support doesn't seem to have a clue as to what is going on.

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...