- Acceleration of the pace and size of bankruptcies among US financial organisations: from one per week today to one per day in April
- Spectacular rise of US home foreclosures: 10 million Americans out on the street
- Accelerating collapse of housing prices in the US: — 25%
- Entry into recession of the US economy in April 2007
- Precipitous rate cut by the US Federal Reserve
- Sudden drop of US dollar value against Euro, Yuan and Yen
About home foreclosures they mention Beacon Journal 11/01/2007, United Business Media 12/02/2007, Austin Business Journal 26/01/2007 and CNN Money on 25/01/2007.
They also mention scores of blogs appearing on the web and trying to review the on-going housing disaster and the stream of human tragedies, for instance My Real Estate Money or Foreclosure Pulse"