- Write all the company's web applications (WebObjects/Java)
- Maintain the company's web site/ftp site/mail server. I also write all the HTML pages (aka webmaster which isn't 'in' anymore, apparently)
- LAN/WAN & VPN connectivity.
- Maintain file servers
- Maintain LDAP server
- Maintain DNS
- Desktop support
- Server maintenance training
- DBA (MySQL, some Oracle)
- I maintain 8 servers in three countries.
Don't know if it matters but I also report to the VP of Engineering/IT who reports to the CEO. What do you think, what title would you choose? Title's like head yahoo doesn't really work
I could just be full of it...
(No offense to any Systems Administrators out there...)"