Slashdot is powered by your submissions, so send in your scoop

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Democrats

Submission + - Presidential Web Sites: Urchin, Linux, and Apache

BigTimOBrien writes: "There is a technology arms race in the 2008 presidential election. What technologies are being used by whom. this survey tries to get a sense of what is driving presidential web sites. Will the next president be propelled to the White House by ASP.NET (Hillary Clinton and John McCain) or will the next president be an Open Source president (Obama, Romney, or Edwards)?"

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...